My 2 cents

Monday, September 25, 2006

No other experience comes close !

"Imagine yourself strapped into a spacecraft...
feel the roar of the engines beneath you ...
the force of nearly 1 million pounds thrusting you into outer space.
You have never felt so alive."

Imagine !! No other experience comes close !

The catch lines of Space Adventure.

Was reading the blog of Anousheh Ansari, the first woman space tourist

Her blog: http://spaceblog.xprize.org/

20 millions $s well spent.

I always wanted to be an astronomer and thats why I really liked the call today. Wish I can make it to space atleast as a tourist one day. For that I would have to make lots of money and get over the effects of zero G. For those who don't know me, I get sick on a roller coaster ride in Six Flags, forget zero G !!
Hopefully ...some day !!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaiji,

I knew this WOULD be your next blog :-) BTW I was confused with 'into a spacecraft' 'onto a spacecraft' -- could well be a joke instead of a seeming adventure :D

But the 'spoke for fun' part was missing :-) in your post! Maybe next time...

p.s. I always knew I was weak in/at prepositions!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

six flags.. if i know u well, u get scared abt the zero drop in spring fling.. :)
Archana

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home